Today is world card making day! Stampin’ Up! are having a contest worldwide. Here are the details:
There are two ways to enter:
- E-mail a photo of a card, or of you making a card, made with Stampin’ Up! product on World Cardmaking Day to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post a photo of a card, or of you making a card, made with Stampin’ Up! product on World Cardmaking Day on Instagram. Mention us by typing @stampinup and use the hashtag #wcmd2013 in the description.
This contest is open to everyone-demonstrators, customers, friends, spouses, children . . . There are a few conditions:
- You must be over the age of 18 to win a prize.
- You can enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must feature a different card.
- Contest will last all day on October 5, from 12:01 AM to 12:00 PM.
- 50 winners will be randomly selected from our South Pacific and European markets to receive the Naughty and Nice Rotary Stamp and Season of Style Designer Washi Tape (valued at $18.90 AUD/ $22.90 NZD).
A selection of pictures will be posted to Stampin’ Up!’s World Cardmaking Day Pinterest Board and the winners announced in a later current update and on their Facebook page.
Happy cardmaking everyone!